Participate in our research.
Your help will have a global impact.
Your help makes a positive impact on a global scale!
It may surprise you to learn that the vast majority of mental health and wellbeing apps have next to zero proof of efficacy. This means that billions of people around the world are being under-served, especially those who cannot access professional support.
EverYellow’s core value is that our solutions must help people in a measurable way. Your help with our research not only validates our products but it also makes the product better for everyone.
Our research objectives:
- To help millions of people worldwide achieve mental fitness and wellbeing.
- Understand how we can better support our global community.
- Ensure that the ethical standards we uphold.
- To enable our community to play an integral part in our social mission.
Our current research is focussed on efficacy validation and product feedback.
- Use the EverYellow app for minimum of ten minutes each day for at least four weeks .
- Complete a short weekly survey.
- Record and product improvements you would like to see and let us know about them.
By participating in our research:
- We hope that you will experience a noticeable uplift in your own mental fitness, just like many others have.
- You will play your part in our movement to create a better world through improved mental fitness in all people.
- As a special thank you, we will gift you a free one-year subscription to EverYellow premium worth over $100.
- You will also receive a further five free subscriptions valued at over $500 that you can share with friends and family.
- As if this wasn’t enough, you can nominate a school or university and we will give them one-hundred fee subscriptions to give to students in need.
How much of my time will this take?
Each day we ask you to use the app for a minimum of ten minutes per day. Nearly all people really enjoy using EverYellow and use it for much longer, such as while they are cooking a meal or while commuting to work. If it’s not enjoyable for you then you can just pull out from the study. Also, each week we ask you to complete a short survey which usually takes less than five minutes.
Is my personal data kept private?
Your data is only ever visible to people at EverYellow involved in the study. We do not and will not ever share any personally identifiable data to any person or organisation outside of EverYellow.
Can I get paid for doing the research?
No sorry. Paying people to conduct research is known to affect data quality. We need quality data from people who want to contribute to our social mission.
Can I pull out at any time?
Yes of course.
What if I have some other questions?
Please send any questions you have to [email protected]
Hello, I’m Alan the creator of EverYellow. I’ve suffered many years of poor mental health and I turned my life around by becoming mentally fit.
If you’re able to help us in our research, you’ll be helping us to help millions of people around the world.
So, thank you so much for even considering taking part.